In the process of being perfected..

Posted by Franisz Ginting


I was lost, but I'm found
I was hurt, but I'm cured
I was sinful, but I'm forgiven
I was condemned, but I'm exempted

I used to be afraid of sleeping alone, now I can stand all night long by myself
I used to be algophobia, now I'm a doctor
I used to be perfectionist, now I learn to be humble
I used to be well-organized, now I'm dealing with the abrupt

I'm weak, but I'm strengthened
I'm afraid, but I'm encouraged
I'm shy, but I'm emboldened
I've failed, but I'm survived

I'm blessed to be a blessing
I'm inspired to be an inspiration
I'm filled by mercy so that I can serve without counting my kindness

I'm nobody, but Jesus has made me worthy
For life is a process..
And He makes everything beautiful in its time

-Iva-

This entry was posted on August 07, 2009 at Friday, August 07, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment