The confession

Posted by Franisz Ginting



Dear Abba..

This is the confession of Your daughter..

I used to blame You when everything doesn't happen as well as my will..
I used to rebel just to make You understand my need..
I used to be disappointed when your decision seems to hurt me..
I tried to make You as good as my wish..

I know Your promises, but I doubt though I say I believe..
I know Your love, but many times I don't think it's quite enough..
I know Your grace, but I can't stop my worries..

Please forgive me for hurting You each time I don't trust You..
I hate to do those things.. but many times I lose control and I do it again..
:(

Please forgive me..


-Iva-

This entry was posted on August 07, 2009 at Friday, August 07, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment